posted Jan 9, 2011, 3:22 PM by Barber Master
Changelog for USBLoaderGX 2.0:
Listing only the important changes since the last stable release r874:
You can find the complete changelog HERE
- Support for all cIOS (up to Hermes 5.1 and Waninkoko r21)
- Support for all IOS slot from 200 to 255.
- Support for WBFS/FAT32/NTFS/Ext2/3/4 with Hermes v5+ and Waninkoko r18+
- Support for multiple WBFS partitions (Hermes v5+ and Waninkoko r18+)
- Support up to 8 partitions to store the boot.dol and datas (config, images, themes, etc.)
- Support drives >1Tb
- Support for Primary/Logical partitions and GUID Partitions Table (GPT).
- Added configuration file version checking. It will reset the old one automatically if important changes occured.
- Added URL to hosting websites (www.spiffy360.com for theme and www.techjawa.com for update files).
- Added screenshot feature while in the loader (Press Z+c).
- Support more sound formats: AIF/MP3/OGG/BNS/WAV now with no file size limit (streaming).
- Support for the new Homebrew Channel (1.0.7+) when exiting the loader.
- Support for the <no_ios_reload/> tag in the meta.xml for AHBPROT enabled with HBC 1.0.7+
- New homebrew launching engine
- New Theme format (Now uses the same format than the language files).
- Per game lock feature for better parental control.
- Choose the sub-directory naming convention when installing a game (Ignored on WBFS partition).
- Select the split size when installing a game: 2GB or 4GB or none.
- BCA files support.
- WIP patch files support.
- Automatic patch for "Prince of Persia: The forgotten sands" (no Wip file needed). (Disable "Return to" option in Prince of Persia preferences)
- Added Wii message board update (Playlog) when exiting a game to the Wii menu.
- Brawl+ support.
- Return to a channel when exiting a game.
- Removed 1:1 install mode, use install all partition instead or use a real dumper if you want a clean dump.
- Changed the default folders layout, now the themes and images folders are sub-folders of the loader (apps/usbloader_gx/themes, etc.)
- Changed the way the Parental control is working and don't read the one from the wii setting anymore. The password is crypted in the config file.
- Now uses the full Wiitdb.xml instead of the user generated file.